Some air conditioning issues are what we would categorize as “low priority” and others are pretty high impact. The further along we get into summer, the higher the chances are that your air conditioning system is going to have urgent repair needs.
We know that’s it’s not exactly a thrill to realize that you need air conditioning services in summer. It’s inconvenient and often expensive. Procrastinating when it comes to scheduling these services is never a great idea though—you’re only giving your AC problems a chance to advance in severity. Contact our team for air conditioning service in Suffern, NY at the first sign of trouble. Contact our team today.
Contact Our Team ASAP for These Problems
You’re going to need urgent air conditioning repair services if you’re having any of the following issues:
- Your AC Won’t Turn On: This might seem obvious, but you’d be surprised just how many homeowners run into this issue and just try to wait it out. If your air conditioner doesn’t turn on, it’s not just going to magically turn on again in the future. Don’t fall into the idea that it’s just the high heat giving your air conditioner a run for its money. It’s a great idea to contact our team for emergency air conditioning services if your system won’t turn on. Contact us today.
- Your Thermostat is Inaccurate: It’s easy to second guess yourself when it comes to your thermostat. You want to assume that the advanced technology of this system is always accurate. This isn’t the case if your air conditioning system is a little under the weather though. If you think that your thermostat is grossly inaccurate, it probably is. Contact a professional and we can do all the repair work to get your air conditioning system back on track.
- Your AC isn’t Cool: The air coming from your air conditioning system should always be cool. You might think that this is something that shouldn’t even have to be stated, but this is a more persistent problem than you realize. Most homeowners struggle with this issue because they don’t really that the source of their air conditioning trouble is the temperature of their air. If you’re running your air conditioner for super long periods of time or running your air conditioner at low temperatures, the real problem you’re having might be your AC temperature.
- Your IAQ is Low: Do you notice that you’re constantly coughing or wheezing in your home? It’s probably not seasonal allergies, it might be the indoor air quality in your home. If you haven’t had your air conditioner serviced in a while, it might be time for you to contact our team. We’ll clean your air conditioning system thoroughly and make sure that your indoor air quality remains high.
- Your System is Really Noisy: Your air conditioner system is going to make a little noise when it runs. Noises that you should expect include a soft clicking noise upon start-up or shut down, the soft rushing noise when the air flows through your air conditioning system, and maybe the soft hum of your outdoor unit if you’re near it. What you should never hear are loud banging, grating, or squeaking noises. All of these sounds indicate a real air conditioning issue.
Contact EB Design Air Inc. to schedule an appointment for AC services.