Skip navigation

Serving Rockland, Orange, Westchester and Northern Bergen Counties

We won't leave you home or business until you're 100% satisfied

24 hour

Emergency Service

845-357-3580

Furnace Installation

If you are looking for high quality, dependable furnace installation or replacement service in the New City, NY area, look no further than Design Air Inc. We service all of Rockland, Westchester, Orange and North Bergen Counties. We have a team of highly trained professionals available to help ensure your comfort even on the coldest nights of the year. With a new furnace and the right installation you can enjoy effective, efficient heating power throughout the winter months. To learn more about the furnace installation options available for you home call Design Air Inc today. We’re always happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Design Air Inc offers heating, air conditioning, and whole house generator installation, maintenance, and repair to Rockland, Westchester, Orange and North Bergen Counties.

Gas and Electric Furnace Installation Service

Whether you’re looking for a first–time furnace installation or are shopping around for a replacement model, the first choice to make is what type of fuel source you want to use. Design Air Inc offers installation service for both gas and electric furnace models in New City, NY, so you’re options are open. There are a few factors to consider before deciding on which type of furnace is right for your home.

Premier Dealer Dave Lennox

To begin with, natural gas is generally a cheaper fuel option than electricity. However, if your home does not already have natural gas hookups and can be quite a project to get your home gas–ready. It requires piping and a connection to a main gas line. If this is the case in your home you may just want to consider an electric model. After all, the fact that gas is generally cheaper does not necessarily mean that an electric furnace is more expensive to operate.

It is important to consider the energy efficiency of your furnace before purchase. An older natural gas furnace with a lower efficiency rating than a newer electric model may wind up costing you more money than the electric option. While the fuel source is cheaper, poor efficiency will require more of that fuel source to fill the gap in performance. When choosing a furnace, gas or electric, you must take its energy efficiency into consideration. Finding the most efficient option that your budget will allow for can help you heat your home in a more cost effective manner.

Consider Energy Efficiency Prior to Furnace Installation or Replacement

Furnace energy efficiency is measured by annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE). Each furnace is assigned an AFUE rating percentage. This percentage is the ratio of heat output in relation to the total energy that the furnace consumes. Therefore, if your new furnace is awarded and AFUE of 90%, 90% of the energy in the fuel source becomes heat for use in your home. The other 10% is lost to your chimney and other points of escape. The higher the AFUE percentage assigned to your heater, the more efficiently it will heat your home. If you have any questions about finding the right furnace for installation or replacement in your home, call Design Air Inc for the answers you need.

Let Design Air Inc Help You Find the Best Furnace for Installation in Your Home

At Design Air Inc our main goal is keeping our clients comfortable. If your old furnace is not performing the way you’d like or if you need a brand new furnace installation in the New City, NY area, we’re happy to help. Don’t pay too much for too little heating power. Let Design Air Inc help you heat your home in a smarter, more efficient way.

Design Air Inc

120 Route 59, Hillburn, NY 10931

Come Visit Our Showroom

(A Minute Past Suffern)
Open weekdays: 7:30am-5:30pm

845-357-3580

24 Hour Emergency Service